Monday, June 2, 2008

Warning, Contains Spoilers!

We had the 2nd ultrasound today and we are having a BOY!
I know, big surprise when you consider all the boys on the Murphy side of the family. For some reason I believed it would be a girl, but we are thrilled about our little boy! The ultrasound pictures show a little Mikey-nose already! Unfortunately our scanner doesn't work so I can't show you the pictures, but the tech said he looked good. We were able to see him sucking his right thumb and scratching his chin.
Also good news, I am feeling better since my last post. I'm still a little nauseated during the week, but it's not as severe as before :-)

6 comments:

  1. congratulations, dear. I am so happy to hear that you are having a boy. great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Carter can't wait to meet his new buddy in October! :) ANd I am so glad he is healthy and that you're beginning to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey
    WOW! we are so excited about another fun boy to play with nathan. i know mike is excited about teaching him all kinds of ultimate frisbee skills. i am also glad your feeling better and please let us know when a good time that we can get together and play some games sometime soon.
    ashley
    also, if you haven't checked out our blog i just started it last month having slowly been adding to it. i didn't know you had a blog but now i am going to add you to my links. ours is www.thematteos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!
    ANOTHER little boy!!
    Katie!! I'm so excited for the Murphy's!! ;)
    Love you and thank you for blogging about the GOOD NEWS!!!
    Shireeny

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ and Poppy are thrilled!
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippey! You guys are going to have a blast with the little man. I know Mike will be glad to have a helper with all those projects you have for him! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete