Monday, December 1, 2008

Pictures of my baby

I rarely get a picture of Andrew without his pacifier. He obviously LOVES it. He is now 7 weeks old. We've made 2 trips to Troy this month as well as 1 trip to Huntsville for Thanksgiving. In Huntsville, he met his great grandparents (Murphy) for the first time. We got some pictures of that, but they are on the video camera and I'm not sure how to retrieve them.
Andrew's still doing really well and starting to put on some noticeable weight.


Andrew with his Papi Carden in Troy


Bustin' out of his stocking


And taking his dog for a swing

In other news, I am out of one of my surgical shoes because my foot feels better. The other foot still hurts like crazy, and I will likely have to wear the shoe for another week or so. I have a follow up appointment tomorrow with the podiatrist, so I'll know for sure then.

2 comments:

  1. Love the paci! Emory is STILL sleeping with hers (even at 2-years-old.). And when she's sick I "relent" and let her have it during the day. She loves them so much that she actually sleeps with 4 and they each have a different name. Talk about true love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and news about you, Mike and the baby. Hope your feet have recovered. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete