Today was Mike's first Father's Day. He slept in until 9:00 and awoke to a hearty breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon and coffee made by Andrew and myself. Andrew presented his daddy with a card and DVD--which was Disney's animated version of Robin Hood. Andrew had overheard Mike saying that if he had that movie, he'd sit down and watch the whole thing because it was his favorite Disney movie when he was a kid. So, Andrew stayed up late one night and found it online for his daddy. He's such a thoughtful baby! I thought it would be nice to blog about Mike's first Father's Day so there would be documentation and picture evidence that I actually cooked breakfast for him. That is something I don't ever do and probably have never done in the 3.5 years we've been married.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy 1st Father's Day to Mike!
Today was Mike's first Father's Day. He slept in until 9:00 and awoke to a hearty breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon and coffee made by Andrew and myself. Andrew presented his daddy with a card and DVD--which was Disney's animated version of Robin Hood. Andrew had overheard Mike saying that if he had that movie, he'd sit down and watch the whole thing because it was his favorite Disney movie when he was a kid. So, Andrew stayed up late one night and found it online for his daddy. He's such a thoughtful baby! I thought it would be nice to blog about Mike's first Father's Day so there would be documentation and picture evidence that I actually cooked breakfast for him. That is something I don't ever do and probably have never done in the 3.5 years we've been married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment