Friday, October 16, 2009

First Birthday!



We celebrated Andrew's first birthday on Oct 10th. The theme was Baby Einstein since he is such a big fan of the DVD's and toys. Andrew's actual birthday is the 13th, but I celebrated all week!


One of his favorite new toys!


The smash cake


The cake that was eaten






Andrew getting a little help with his cake.








(Dan and Nathan in the
background)



I will post more pictures as I receive them from my family.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Andrew! What a fun celebration for everyone. And that smash "cupcake" is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathryn...Happy Birthday, Andrew! Can't believe it's already been a year. And love the "smash" cake. Yummy!

    As for the painting job, that would be nice for me to volunteer for, wouldn't it! We'd need lots of spray paint. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey
    wow the decorations looked great and i love that smash cake. sure hate i missed it but im glad dan and nathan got to enjoy the fun

    ReplyDelete