| Hi Everyone, I'm Andrew. Thanks for joining me today! |
| Today, I'm going to demonstrate how to use a Swiffer mop. |
| Now, remember that while you are Swiffering, smiling is very important. |
| I like smiling while I Swiffer. I think you will too! Ready? Let's begin. |
| Push it forward, backward, and side to side. |
| Be sure to cover every inch of the room you are Swiffering. You can run if you want. |
| Now, this is a more advanced move and it takes practice. Try Swiffering with your right knee. Use your left hand for balance. If you can't do this, it's okay. Just continue using the traditional method I demonstrated above. |
| Thanks again for joining me today. Tune in next time for a lesson on how to turn off your battery operated toys and put them away. Until then, Happy Swiffering! |
Now I want a Swiffer for my birthday!
ReplyDeleteHaven't you ever heard of child labor laws?
ReplyDeleteThat's just too cute!
Dear Andrew - will you please come Swiffer my apartment? I have no doubt that your work is superior to mine! Thanks for the posting!
ReplyDeleteLauraK.