Here's our sweet baby, Sean Nathaniel, on November 28th. He was born at 12:17 pm, weighed 8 lbs, 7 oz, and has blonde hair and blue eyes like his big brother. Also interesting, he was the exact same weight as his brother! I was shocked!
The mother of one of our dear friends was in the OR with us and got Sean all cleaned and swaddled for us. I would post a picture of the doctor holding him up for his first picture, but I have heard people say, "I don't want to see that", about those types of pictures. Not only that, but I don't want Sean to be embarrassed about there being naked pictures of him on the inter-webs.
Andrew seeing Sean for the first time!
Just about to yawn. Hospitals are so boring.
We went home on December 1st and have enjoyed having this new little cutie pie with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment