Friday, December 28, 2007
Friday Night
Today was a big work day for us and thankfully we had Ken over to help. Around 8:30 PM, I felt like I was sort of in the way, so I let the men handle it. It is now 10:30 PM and they are still working. Mike started out this morning going to Lowe's and fixing the dryer. A load and a half of laundry later, the dryer quit completely. When Ken came over this afternoon, he diagnosed the problem with the dryer and fixed it. It's now running again! Thanks Ken! Mike began peeling up the old floor with a crowbar tonight and I threw the pieces in a bag and dragged them to the street. Old linoleum is actually pretty heavy! Now they are mudding the seams in the drywall and other various tasks. Tomorrow I'm sure will be more of the same plus complete removal of all flooring and then installation of the new floor. It's going to be another hard day. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment