Monday, July 14, 2008

Staying Put

We decided to take the house off the market today after hearing that the house we wanted had a new buyer with nothing to sell. I felt like we had gotten very close to getting the house, but obviously God wants us to stay here for now. It is good to at least know that! We now have plenty to do to get ready for the baby in October. I am signed up for a couple of parenting classes and will go about ordering the nursery furniture this week. Mike's 30 birthday is next week so we are excited about that too! Some friends have scheduled a baby shower for me in August and I am looking forward to that! Even though we are disappointed about the house situation, it is nice to know that we don't have the task of packing and moving ahead of us. We will be able to live here comfortably for at least another year and are thinking we'll try to sell again next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment