Tuesday, September 2, 2008

counting down the days

We're counting down the days until baby Andrew gets here. It should be another 5 1/2 weeks, but it's been going by quickly. Mike and I visited the hospital tonight to see where Andrew will be born. We didn't take our camera with us, but Mike got to wear the empathy belly for a few minutes. It's about 30 pounds. So, I guess now he has a clue about how off balance I've been feeling and how hard it is to reach your feet.
There's still a lot to do before Andrew arrives. I'm in the process of washing his clothes and bedding. I have to get the car seat installed at the fire station. I need to open up the diaper genie and figure out how to use it. We'll probably move the extra bed out of the nursery to make room for the glider that has been ordered. Today we sold my little VW Jetta and have been driving our first family car for about 2 weeks. The Jetta was a good little car and I'll probably miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment