Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NEWSFLASH!

Our house is back on the market! We found out that the house we'd had a contract on earlier this year, is available again. So, we have another contract on it in hopes that we can sell our house this time around. Of course, we're still supposed to have a baby in a month, but I think Mike and I were so sad about losing the house the first time, that we are determined to do whatever it takes to get it, (even be inconvenienced). So, if you know anyone who needs a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with a huge back yard and a new kitchen, send them our way!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with selling it this time around! It will be so great watching the many changes (good ones of course) in your lives. Be sure to keep us updated! :)


    p.s. I tagged you! (but only if you have time for it)

    ReplyDelete