Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy 1 Month Andrew!

Andrew turned 1 month today! He's doing well, although broken out with baby acne. We've been visiting with P.J. and Papi this week, so he's had lots of extra love and attention. He also got to meet his great-grandpa Newey and his pretty wife, Regina, for the first time this week. I will post that picture later--it's still on Papi's camera. I know I've been awful about posting pictures of the baby, so I will get to work on that next week!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! He's a month!?!?! No way!

    Katie, I hope you're doing well! Call me sometime! Let's catch up. The last few times I tried your home number, it was disconnected. So, you call me. :)

    Love you guys! We need more pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 Month Andrew! It goes by too quick... I love the pic below of him napping with daddy!

    ReplyDelete