Sorry it's been a while since I posted any pictures of the baby. He's doing really well and we're loving him! He will be a month old on November 13th! The month has gone by slowly and quickly at the same time. We still feed him every 3 hours so that makes it hard for us to get any decent sleep. But we know this is only a phase and one day he'll be able to sleep for more than 3 hours at a time! Andrew is going to meet 2 sets of great-grandparents this week, so that will be exciting! Hopefully we will be able to go to Huntsville before Thanksgiving so that Mike's grandparents can meet him too.
Other than baby news, we've moved to our new house and are slowly getting our stuff unpacked. It's been exciting and challenging to move so quickly after having a baby. I started wearing my tennis shoes after the pregnancy edema went away, and somehow hurt the top of my left foot. So, I am limping around for the second week and wishing I knew what I've done to it. I can't think of anything though. It's not broken or fractured because I had it x-rayed.
I'm looking forward to decorating for Christmas soon! I think we're going to have a non-traditional Thanksgiving with my parents this year in Troy--Matthew wants to cook seafood for us. So, we'll let him do that as long as my mom and I can have our pumpkin pies!
Here are some more pictures of the baby. I will post more as soon as I can. If anyone can tell me how to do a picture collage for my blog, I'd love to try doing one of those.
hey
ReplyDeletegreat pics of baby and daddy. you do the picture collages through picassa. call me and i will walk you through it if you want.
ashley