We spent Christmas Eve with Mike's family and then Christmas Day with mine. I would post more pictures that include other members of the family, but I haven't asked them if it's okay. So, I won't do that. I will say that we had a marvelous time with both sides of the family. Andrew was very spoiled by everyone. He has started walking as of last month, so that has been fun to watch! Happy New Year!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Christmas continued
We spent Christmas Eve with Mike's family and then Christmas Day with mine. I would post more pictures that include other members of the family, but I haven't asked them if it's okay. So, I won't do that. I will say that we had a marvelous time with both sides of the family. Andrew was very spoiled by everyone. He has started walking as of last month, so that has been fun to watch! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment